Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chow Time!

So I finally put Jessie's high chair together last weekend. Shes been eating rice cereal for a while now and now she is starting fruits and veggies. I was just putting her in her bumbo chair to feed her but I figured it was time for the high chair. We have had it since she was born just never put it together so since it was just Jess and I home on Sat. I decided to do it. I'm glad I did. She LOVES it!! She thinks she is such a big girl. Its also nice because I can put her in it with some toys while I cook dinner or do the dishes and she can play and watch what I'm doing at the same time.

Carrots...mmmmm
Daddy feeding her dinner.

She just kept watching what I was doing. I'm sure she was thinking mom why are you taking picture I'm trying to eat here
We went to the bar for breakfast and decided to try her in the highchair there and she loved it. We put her up to the table and she just kept hitting it and of coursed trying to grab everything. She sat there almost the whole time. It was nice to be able to enjoy a meal.

0 comments: