Monday, July 14, 2008

Mmmm...Food

Jessie absolutely LOVES to eat!! And she eats well. We went to dinner last night since Davis was finally home and when we got our food we shared with her. French fries, tomatoes, pickle, Chicken...just a little bit of everything. David and I were able to finish our meals and she was still sitting there chowing down. I don't think she will be picky that me, I think she is going to be like her daddy and like everything!
Just a few pics of her while shes eating. Shes so silly!


Feed me!!
Eating a cookie VERY MESSY!After the cookie
I was eating a nectarine and I gave her a slice and she loved it. I couldn't decide which pics to put up so I'm posting all of them. I just love her so much she is SO much fun.


I accidentally switched my camera to black and white setting and i actually like the way some of them look.












0 comments: