Saturday, August 2, 2008

I haven't done a post for a while been pretty busy. David has been gone again on fire duty. Now he is just doing the mop up, blading all the roads that took a beating with all the traffic, but it still keeps him away from home. So I have just been busy with Jessie and taking care of all the chores here on the ranch. Here are a bunch of pictures from the last week or so.
Eating a Ritz cracker which she loves

Her one and only tooth.....so far
Grandma Jenny got her this wagon and she loves to sit in it and be pushed back and forth


She hasn't been sleeping very well (due to her teeth I'm sure) so I decided I would get her nice and tired so hopefully she would sleep good. Well she got nice and tired alright she didn't even make it through all her dinner she feel asleep as she was eating. she was out cold! She didn't sleep great that night, but better than she had been.



Last Sunday David Jessie and I drove down and met Mom and Dad at Granzellas to check it out since it re-opened and have lunch. While walking through looking at everything Dad and David got side tracked watching the nascar race and we were standing right next to a hat rack so I picked this one up and put it on Jessie she actually liked it and thought it was pretty funny.

Just cause shes a cutie
On wed. Jessie and I went to lunch with Aunt Jeanne, Tracy and Justin. Right after we ordered Cody and Casey came in so they had lunch with us also.
Such a big girl.

I LOVE this face!!
Aunt Jeanne and JessieJessie and Mommy
Tracy and Justin
Uncle Cody and Jessie








0 comments: