Friday, September 12, 2008

First Steps!!!

Today I bought Jessie this little microphone. Its Hannah Montana and it plays music when you press the button. She loves it and didn't want to let go of it she even slept the whole way home from town with it in her hand. She dances to it and holds it up to her mouth like she singing I don't know if she knows what she doing but its cute. She's just so cute!
I was going to take a pic of her standing and she had it in her hand....

..and she started to step!!
She took 3 steps and fell I stood her back up and she took 3 more then the next time 5 and just kept going. I think the most she took was like 10 but now that she knows how it wont be long and she will be gone!
This is a little video. Its not the greatest and I cant figure out how to rotate it but you get the idea.

0 comments: